Last update 28.05.2019
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information about you when you provide it to us and when you use our Services.
- Information you provide us through emailing us when inquring about our Services and when booking our Services, such as first name, last name, email address, home address, unique personal identification number. You might also provide payment information, such as your bank account number. We do not hold or store payment information, we only receive confirmation from our bank that payment has been processed.
- The emails and other communications that you send us on our email address.
- Information from your use of our website and Services. This includes: anonymized IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our website, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with our website (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter).
We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in two ways.
You provide some of it directly, such as emailing us about our Services and when booking our Services. When you email us you provide us with your email address, that we use to email you our offer. If you decide to book our Services we ask you to provide us with your first name, last name, unique personal identification number, home address and any other information regarding to the booking of our Services(for example – wedding date, wedding location,…). We ask you to provide us with the information above for contractual reasons. We’ll let you know when information is required, and what happens if you don’t provide us with the information. If you decide not to provide us with personal information that we request there is a chance you might not be able to use or book our Services. Sometimes personal information is necessary for us to provide you with our Services and sometimes we legally have to collect personal information.
Some of the personal information is recorded automatically when using our website. When using our website we collect information about your interaction with the website and your activity, such as anonymized IP addresses, what device are you using and which is your browser, the web page you visited before coming to our website, any pages that you visited on our website during your visit and the duration of the visits of those pages and any id’s associated with your devices.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect about our Users for:
- Being able to respond to your inquiries, providing you with our offer about our Services and providing your with our Services,
- You being able to book our Services, because some personal information is nedded for contractual or legal reasons,
- Communication with you, by sending you emails about your transactions and Service-related announcements.
- Analyzing and learning about how our website is being accessed and used so we can evaluate and improve our Services. We usually do this based on anonymous information which does not focus on you individually.
- To ensure our services are secure.
- To comply with the law, tax and any other legal regulations, contracts and law enforcement requests.
You can always decide to decline any further emails from us, unless the emails are necessary for the fulfillment of the contract. Any information that we collect won’t be sold, rented or traded to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
We will process your personal information for purposes written above:
- When you have agreed to the use of your personal information. When you allow us to use the information you can change your mind at any time.
- When personal information is need for us to provide you with our Services and products that you request or when we respond to your emails. For example, we need your email address so we can email you our offer for our Services and we need futher data so we can enter into a contract with you for booking our Services and to perform contracts we have with you.
- When we have a legitimate interest in using your personal information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in the following cases – To anonymize and subsequently use anonymized information.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
Your personal information will be shared in the following ways:
- Following the law or protecting rights and interests. We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests or prevent fraud or abuse of our company or our Users. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- If we’re involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
We use the following services to collect your information:
Mamoto – We use analytics on our site to collect data to provide us with statistics about our site. We collect non-sensitive information about you, all sensitive information has been anonymized including IP addresses(IP addresses have their last byte anonymized).
If applicable law allows you might be able to have the right to access, update, change or delete the personal information you provided us.
You are able to access, update, change or delete personal information that you provided to us by contacting us at email@example.com with a request for the required change/changes. You can utilize your other rights regarding to your personal information that you provided to us by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information or to exercise a right to data portability under applicable law. You also may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law.
Additionally, if we rely on consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
While no service is completely secure, we maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other unlawful form of processing of, the personal information in our possession. We employ security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders and testing for and protecting against network vulnerabilities.
RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
The exact amout of time of us keeping your personal information depends on the nature of the information and why that information is needed. We determine this time frame based on different factors which include the minimum required retention law prescribed period, time frame in which a claim can be made if there is agreement or any other matter and wether the personal information has been pseudonymized and any other relevant criteria.
The precise periods for which we keep your personal information vary depending on the nature of the information and why we need it. Factors we consider in determining these periods include the minimum required retention period prescribed by law or recommended as best practice, the period during which a claim can be made with respect to an agreement or other matter, whether the personal information has been aggregated or pseudonymized, and other relevant criteria.
GDPR law gives you availability that you’re informed of how your personal data is being processed, which includes the following:
- The right to access the information we have about you,
- The right to rectification in case the data we have is not right,
- The right to erasure and right to be forgotten,
- The right to restriction or processing,
- The right to be informed,
- The right to data portability,
- The right to object.
A copy of the data we have about you will be provided to you without payment. However, we might charge a reasonable fee when the request for information is repetitive.
You can email us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to provide the requested information within 48 hours from the request, however please know we have 1 month to provide you with the information.