Last update 28.05.2019
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information about you when you provide it to us and when you use our Services.
- Information you provide us through emailing us when inquring about our Services and when booking our Services, such as first name, last name, email address, home address, unique personal identification number. You might also provide payment information, such as your bank account number. We do not hold or store payment information, we only receive confirmation from our bank that payment has been processed.
- The emails and other communications that you send us on our email address.
- Information that we get when you use our website and our services. This might include: anonymized IP addresses, settings, any websites you visited before visiting our website, which browser you use, what network and device you use (for example browser version, your operating system, setting, language and other settings regarding your region), information how you are interacting with our website, such as pages you visited, how long you were active on our website, where you got to our website, exit pages, load times, any searches you do on our websites, download and any 401 pages you might see during your visit.
We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in two ways.
You provide some of it directly, such as emailing us about our Services and when booking our Services. When you email us you provide us with your email address, that we use to email you our offer. If you decide to book our Services we ask you to provide us with your first name, last name, unique personal identification number, home address and any other information regarding to the booking of our Services(for example – wedding date, wedding location,…). We ask you to provide us with the information above for contractual reasons. We’ll let you know when information is required, and what happens if you don’t provide us with the information. If you decide not to provide us with personal information that we request there is a chance you might not be able to use or book our Services. Sometimes personal information is necessary for us to provide you with our Services and sometimes we legally have to collect personal information.
Some of the personal information is recorded automatically when using our website. When using our website we collect information about your interaction with the website and your activity, such as anonymized IP addresses, what device are you using and which is your browser, the web page you visited before coming to our website, any pages that you visited on our website during your visit and the duration of the visits of those pages and any id’s associated with your devices.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect about our Users for:
- Being able to respond to your inquiries, providing you with our offer about our Services and providing your with our Services.
- You being able to book our Services, because some personal information is nedded for contractual or legal reasons.
- Communication with you, by sending you emails about your transactions and anything related to our services.
- Analyzing and learning about how our website is being used, how you access our website and how you found our website. This way we can improve our services for future Users. We usually do this based on anonymous information which doesn’t focus on who you are as an individual.
- To ensure our services are secure.
- To comply with the law, tax and any other legal regulations, contracts and any requests by law.
You can always decide to decline any further emails from us, unless the emails are necessary for the fulfillment of the contract. Any information that we collect won’t be sold, rented or traded to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
We will process your personal information for purposes written above:
- When you have agreed to the use of your personal information. When you allow us to use the information you can change your mind at any time.
- When personal information is need for us to provide you with our Services and products that you request or when we respond to your emails. We need your email address so we can email you our offer for our Services and we need futher data so we can enter into a contract with you for booking our Services and to perform contracts we have with you.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
Your personal information will be shared in the following ways:
- Following the law or protecting rights and interests. If we see we have to use your personal information to comply with the law when protecting our or others rights, interests, property or to prevent fraud of our Users or our brand and company. If we get a request by law by authorities we may disclose your personal information in our response to meet any law enforcement requirements.
- If we reorganize our company, merge with another company, if our company is sold – we may transfer your personal information to the new company.
We use the following services to collect your information:
Mamoto – We use web analytics on our website and Services to collect information that provides us with statistics about the use of our website. Any information we collect about you is not sensitive and is anonymized(IP addresses have their last byte anonymized).
If applicable law allows you might be able to have the right to access, update, change or delete the personal information you provided us.
You are able to access, update, change or delete personal information that you provided to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for the required change/changes. You can utilize your other rights regarding to your personal information that you provided to us by emailing us to email@example.com
You may have the right to object or restrict any processing of your personal data and information and the right to data portability under applicable law. You may also have the right to write a complaint with authority regarding this.
Relaying on the consent for processing of your personal information, you can withdraw that consent at any time without fees. When doing so, it will not affect the legal aspect of processing before you withdrew your consent.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You have to know no service is completely secure however we do our best to maintain our website and our Services safe with double authentication and similar actions to protect any unauthorited access, wrong use or any other unlawful way of using information collected by our Services.
RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
The exact amout of time of us keeping your personal information depends on the nature of the information and why that information is needed. We determine this time frame based on different factors which include the minimum required retention law prescribed period, time frame in which a claim can be made if there is agreement or any other matter and wether the personal information has been pseudonymized and any other relevant criteria.
GDPR law gives you availability that you’re informed of how your personal data is being processed, which includes the following:
- The right to access the information we have about you,
- The right to rectification in case the data we have is not right,
- The right to erasure and right to be forgotten,
- The right to restriction or processing,
- The right to be informed,
- The right to data portability,
- The right to object.
A copy of the data we have about you will be provided to you without payment. However, we might charge a reasonable fee when the request for information is repetitive.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to provide the requested information within 48 hours from the request, however please know we have 1 month to provide you with the information.